Chartered Professional Accountants (CPAs) are financial advisors who help individuals, businesses, and other organizations plan and reach their financial goals. There are many benefits to hiring these highly educated and experienced individuals.
- To relieve your work load: Delegating your company’s financial affairs to a CPA will give you
- more time to focus on other aspects of your business. A CPA can help file tax returns, generate financial reports, establish a budget, ensure GST and HST compliance, provide auditing services, assess risk management, share expert advice and assist with financial, estate and succession planning.
- To save you money: By using the services of a CPA you will receive assistance with your financial needs without the expense of a salary, office resources, and benefits required for a full-time internal corporate accountant.
- To put you in control: The financial reports and advice provided by a CPA will give you the information you need to successfully chart the direction of your company.
- To give you access to expertise: When you hire a CPA you get access to specialized skills, knowledge of finance and experience in corporate finances, tax law, and tax planning.
A CPA has the financial proficiency, strategic vision, and commitment to help your organization succeed. Look for a Chartered Professional Accountant to ensure you are getting the very best advice and service. It is a decision you will not regret.
Whether you operate a sole proprietorship or a sizable corporation with multiple subsidiaries, Cook & Company will put their experience and expertise to work for you. We offer a distinctive approach to accounting and tax advice, with personalized one-on-one service, creative financial solutions and unique strategies to handle everything from income tax planning to financial statement audits and financial planning. Contact us today to find out how we can help your business. Call (403) 768-4383 or contact us at email@example.com for a complimentary consultation.